In exceptional cases, and after consulting with your advisor, you can fill out the online forms below as needed.
- Override Requests for CSCE courses: Request to register for a class that is full of students already, or if you are getting a "field of study" error when trying to register.
- Request for Prerequisite Waiver: A request for taking a class without having taken some of its prerequisites. Students should first consult with their advisor before filling out this form.
- Request for Course Substitution: A request for substituting a required course with another one. Student must consult with advisor before filling out this form.
- Registrar's Office forms: All the forms from the USC Registrar's office, including the Independent Study form.
- College and Student Services forms, including the Senior Check form.