The Graduate Programs in Computer Science and Engineering provide courses of study which emphasize student involvement in research initiatives and projects. Many of these projects are supported by government agencies or are collaborative efforts with local industries. The Ph.D. degree prepares graduates for careers in industrial research and university-level teaching and research. The M.S. and M.E. degrees in Computer Science and Engineering are designed to provide a strong foundation for pursuing careers in the computer and information systems industry. The M.S.E. degree in Software Engineering provides instruction on the latest methodologies and research in design, analysis, development, testing, and maintenance of software systems.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence (NEW)
- Bachelor's/Master's Accelerated Program
For Prospective Students
- Admission requirements
- Assistantships, fees, and financial aid
- Rothberg Fellowship in Computational Molecular Biology
- Distance education courses via APOGEE
For Current Students
Forest Agostinelli, Pooyan Jamshidi, Lisa Luo, Sanjib Sur, Ramtin Zand, Qiang Zeng, Qi Zhang, Jianjun Hu, Yiannis Rekleitis, Yan Tong, Srihari Nelakuditi, Amit Sheth, Homay Valafar, Marco Valtorta (Chair).
- 1527 views