Checkout our website for prospective students.

Request for Course Substitution

Fill out the form below if you would like to substitute one of the required courses for another one.

Please consult with your advisor, or a faculty member, or someone in Student Services before filling out this form.

If you are substituting with a CSCE 498 class then make sure you include the name of the Professor advising your 498 class.

Enter your email again.
If you do not give a reason, your request will bedenied.