Where do I get help with UofSC IT services?

For general UofSC IT services (not CSE department or College of Engineering and Computing) you should visit the DoIT Service Desk. At that page you will find links to their Self-Service Portal (where you can submit questions) and their Knowledge Base.

Updated: 05/09/2022

Jobs Board

Undergraduate News