This section is for USC faculty, staff, and students interested in accessing the IBM Quantum Hub resources.
Before any access can be granted a background check is required.
You must have some association with an existing class or project to be granted Quantum Hub access. Please start by filling out the appropriate form below. If you already have access and are requesting access to an additional project, there are prompts in the forms themselves. Access to IBM Quantum Hub resources is done in collaboration with NC State, all users should review the following before using the system.
- Etiquette and Best Practices
- Qiskit Textbook (helpful for getting started)
For faculty and staff:
Complete this form to request the creation of a new project
For students and other collaborators looking to join an existing project:
Complete this form to gain access to the Quantum Hub
- Introduction to Quantum Computing by Dr. Greg Byrd, NC State
- CSCE 785: Quantum Computing and Information
- Ryan Austin: Quantum Hub Administrator
- 169 views