You must have some association with an existing class or project to be granted Quantum Hub access. Please start by filling out the appropriate form below. If you already have access and are requesting access to an additional project, there are prompts in the forms themselves. Access to IBM Quantum Hub resources is done in collaboration with NC State, all users should review the following before using the system.
For faculty and staff:
For students and other collaborators looking to join an existing project:
- IBM self-paced courses in Quantum
- Qiskit usage documentation
- Introduction to Quantum Computing by Dr. Greg Byrd, NC State
- CSCE 785: Quantum Computing and Information
- Ryan Austin: Quantum Hub Administrator