Constant Analytics, Inc. is an award-winning, referral-only, boutique analytics practice focused on marketing measurement and optimizations. We provide valuable insights to influence and guide our clients' strategic marketing investments.
You will serve as a key member on our data engineering team who uncovers and provides these insights to our clients - some whom are Fortune 500 companies. You will have ownership of statistical modeling tasks, along with these responsibilities:
- Corralling and standardizing large data sets
- Analyzing outbound data sets for business decisions
- Preparing periodic marketing performance reports
- Coordinating data feeds and automating processes where needed
- Working alongside all levels internally, plus partner agencies
- Strong knowledge of SAS® programming language
- Strong knowledge of relational database technologies
- 2 years of professional experience building statistical models (or a Degree in a quantitative discipline with real-world application)
- A task-oriented disposition with a passion for detail, timeliness and accuracy
Highly qualified candidates should possess one or more of the following:
- Proficiency with the SQL (experience with Proc SQL meets requirement)
- Familiarity with marketing measurement concepts: incrementality, marginal ROI, synergy, halo, etc.
- Awareness of digital advertising mechanics: bid management, Atlas, Dart, attribution, tagging, etc.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting with significant autonomy and accountability
Apply via Linked in: