A Web Developer must possess the following qualities:
- Strong affinity for the Internet and the digital lifestyle.
- Desire to learn and leverage the latest Web technologies.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Creative problem-solving skills, an investigative mentality, and a love of logical thinking.
- Be committed to delivering solutions on time and within budget.
Help create high-end, effective Websites.
Participate in requirements gathering sessions with development team. Use site maps, wireframes, and requirements documentation to code the solution.
Communicate externally and internally
Work with internal team to resolve any issues encountered during project development. Present final solution to client. Work closely with client in support after final project delivery.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- Highly proficient in Website production (e.g., XHTML, XML, CSS, etc.).
- Extensive experience working with Web development tools (e.g. Visual Studio, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
BA or higher in the following field is preferred:
- Computer Science.
At least 1 year of experience as a Web Developer. If you lack this, you will have to WOW us with your innate understanding of the medium, outstanding skills, and ability to grasp and execute the position’s requirements.
Applicants evaluated based on experience, portfolio, interview and references