Job Title: Web Developer BGTIME.org
JOB SUMMARY: The developer will lead the continued development of the project’s primary website, maintaining the current integration of emerging technologies, to provide more efficient processes for day-to-day publishing of the project’s digital media content. These efforts must result in improved usability, presentation and publishing processes..
· Technical problem solving
· Web application design for high-volume site
· Understand and complete complex projects
· Attention to detail
· Deliver functional products in timely manner, while working on multiple projects
· Deliver documentation with finished projects
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with peers, managers and students
· Work effectively in a team environment and independently
· Perform any other assigned work-related duties, including, but not limited to: posting of web content and training
· As project needs change, other principal duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
· Must demonstrate regular and reliable attendance. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the job.
· Must be able to cope with tight timeframes, maintain problem-solving demeanor while successfully juggling multiple and competing priorities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
This position is critical to the flow of web-related projects and requires attention to technical details and an aptitude for technical problem solving.
Required software skills:
4. Windows/Unix/Linux server experience
5. MySQL, other database experience
7. Thorough knowledge of HTML, XML
8. Linux and/or Windows operating system
9. Familiarity with Open Source software
For More Information about BGTime:
Visit the BGTIME website at: http://www.bgtime.org/
To apply for the position, send a résumé as an attachment to an e-mail to:
JoAnn Turnquist, President and CEO
Central Carolina Community Foundation