- rising senior pursuing a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- good problem solving and decision-making skills
- ability to understand and analyze complex issues
- must be motivated, detail orientated, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality
- excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs
- ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as interface with customers and other non-technical members of the organization ability to grasp and learn new technologies quickly
Required technical skills include:
- knowledge of objected oriented programming, component-based architectures and data modeling
- knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including web development using ASP.NET MVC
- knowledge of automated testing using Selenium
- some experience using Cognito Forms, which will be part of the interview!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong skills are a definite plus!
- candidate selected will be subject to a criminal background and credit screening