Undergraduate Computer Science student needed to join team of students from the Moore School of Business to provide website development services for an online platform that educates and promotes interactive community for entrepreneurs looking for capital and providers of capital. This South Carolina Capital Access project of the South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce is developing a unique platform to advance small business economic development in the state. As a team member you will garner networking, team-building, and marketing skills that will be beneficial towards your resume.
Key features for job seekers:
- Must be an undergraduate/graduate student at the University of South Carolina-Columbia
- No prior experiences required (but preferably a basic knowledge with coding or programming)
- An opportunity to work with a team of outstanding students from the Moore School of Business
- Expand your resume with website development skills
- Qualify as a research project for potential scholarships offered by USC (Magellan Scholar, Honors School graduate thesis, etc.)
Note: This is an unpaid position.
Contact Dr. Vidal if interested.