This will be 3-6 month position as part of the Desktop Services Team, reporting directly to the Manager of Desktop Services and based out at our Lexington and/or Sumter, South Carolina office, the selected individual will learn how to support our Desktop and Laptop environment. They will image machines, assist with trouble tickets and provide general support to the local user community. Use of and support of our Altiris tool set, as well as other printers and hardware at Apex Tool Group will also be taught to the individual.
Successful candidate will impact the company’s ability to deliver quality products to its customers on time profitably.
This position reports to the Desktop Services Manager, and will work closely with other members of the ATG team.
· Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 desktop and laptop support
· HP Printer support
· Move/Add/Change for users and computers in 2008 AD
· Altiris toolset support
· Troubleshoot software and hardware issues in person as well as remotely
· Participate in building standard images for workstations.
· Perform all other related tasks based on the needs of the organization
Measures of Performance
· Quality performance
· Delivery performance
· Safety performance
· Meets deadlines and commitments
· Team player
· Quickly adapts to change
· Organized, resourceful and independent
· You like to analyze and solve problem
Critical Skills & Qualifications
· Prefer a current student studying IT Management, Computer Science or other related field.
· Able to work up to 20 hours per week
· Able to get to and from the office in Lexington, SC
· Prefer a 3rd or 4th year student or the equivalent level in your program
· 3.0 GPA or higher preferred
HR Administrative Coordinator
(410) 773 -7964 Office