Immediate opportunity for a Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 Graduate of the CS program at http://www.uberresearch.com. Preferred qualifications:
- Masters Degree or PhD
- Previous work with document or content parsing
- Work with NLP tools
- Interest in biomedical domains
The project is excellent (marque) working with PhD computational professionals to support the use of Patent, Grant, and Citations data in Semantics-driven Portfolio Analysis.
- Strong hands on experience in a Python environment
- Hands on experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL) and handling of big data sets
- Practical experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Solr would be helpful
- Familiarity with Linux and knowledge of basic Linux system administration tasks would be helpful
- 5 - 8 years experience or more is preferred
This job is well paying and in a premier location in Bethesda, Maryland with a premier client. Relocation/moving assistance is included as well as a sign-on bonus based on candidate background.
Let me know. I can be contacted at email@example.com