This position is located in the Revenue and Fiscal Affairs Office. Incumbent will, under general supervision work with the Health and Demographics division's development team, system architect, and IT silo to build out, secure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot the development infrastructure for the Phoenix project. Independently researches, plans, and implements automation and performance improvements across the application systems. Coordinates with IT to establish PaaS-like (Platform as a Service) offering for the development team.
- Installs, configures, and tests all application systems related to the RFA development team using automation techniques.
- Monitors and maintains application dependencies, application software, and system management tools providing feedback to the development team or IT to help identify bottlenecks, possible solutions, and then work to implement those solutions.
- Works with developers to automate processes with documentation to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks. All processes related to application deployment and security compliance is within scope. Coordinates the provisioning of servers.
- Participates in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provides Level2 and Level3 support.
- Liaision with vendors and IT for problem resolution.