I'm the recruiter for the Technology Summer Analyst Program at JPMorganChase. With that said, we still have summer internship technology opportunities in Chicago and Columbus, OH. The PAID summer internship program is for 10 weeks and starts on June 1st - August 7th.
I'm seeking college juniors that are majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems with a 3.0 GPA or Higher and relevant work experience related to Oracle/SQL Server background or mainframe (Cobol) experience. Also, working knowledge of any of the following: C, C++, Visual Basic, JAVA, SQL.
Application Development Summer Analyst:
- Design, develop, code, test, debug & document applications
- Translate requirements into technical specifications
- Modify application codes
- Develop reporting capabilities
- Provide design recommendations for unit & integration testing of
- Create & test software application modules
Only those candidates who are highly motivated and eager to begin their career as a Technology Summer Analyst within our organization will be considered. Other program qualifications include:
- A BS/BA degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2+ is preferred
- Working knowledge of any of the following: C, C++, Visual Basic,
JAVA, SQL, data or voice networks, server administration and support,
desktop engineering and support
- The ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced, team-oriented
- Strong leadership, interpersonal written/verbal communication skills
- Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S.
Deadline To Apply - Wenesday, April 29th
If you have students that are interested, please have them e-mail their
resume to Leroy Clarke at Leroy.Clarke@jpmorgan.com