McDonnell & Associates, PA is seeking a computer science intern for the summer to assist the IT department with tasks such as maintaining and updating company website content as well as respond to helpdesk calls, troubleshoot end user issues, documentation and ticketing management. The candidate will work closely with the VP of IT on any related projects/tasks assigned.
Qualified candidates must be actively pursuing a degree in computer science (or related information technology fields) and have a good understanding of the following:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows, XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- General knowledge of OS X and iPhones.
- General knowledge of Adobe CC, Acrobat, Winzip/Winrar, Sharepoint.
- Active Directory and Exchange (preferred).
- WordPress (preferred).
- Must have a strong work ethic, organization skills, desire to learn and not afraid to ask questions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- To apply for this position, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with hours of availability.