Title/ LOS: Software Tester
Minimum Years of Experience: 1 (post graduation)
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree; CS preferred
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven success with, supporting business operations and performing in a professional services environment including the following:
- Identifying, evaluating, building, and implementing business processes and procedures
- Managing and executing projects and/or developing relationships.
- Demonstrates some ability and/or a proven record of working across territories, including conducting calls and responding to email queries across all time zones.
- Demonstrates some ability to communicate effectively to all levels within an organization, both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrates some ability and/or a record of success performing in an environment of change where maintaining effectiveness while managing multiple and shifting priorities, and an ability to communicate change in scope and schedule to all parties, is paramount.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to leverage Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio and Excel) in order to assist in the design, implementation and management of presentations, dashboards, scorecards, and scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Demonstrates proven considerable ability to work independently, schedule and organize work effectively, work flexible hours, including possible overtime when necessary.
I look forward to a response.
Courtney I. Browne
PwC | Sourcing Manager - Financial Services Technology
300 West 6th Street, Suite 1800
Austin, TX 78701-3902