RAMTeCH Software Solutions is a global GIS data management and solutions company specializing in the utility, telecommunications, and government industries. We are seeking a GIS Software Engineer/Developer to be involved in system architecture, software design, development, and implementation of GIS software applications and products. The ideal candidate will have geographic information systems experience, object oriented programming skills, and experience developing software applications for use within Esri products. The individual will work closely with project managers, technical teams and clients, and will play a key role in the development of new tools and applications, as well as the enhancement of existing software.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, or geography (or related field with computer emphasis). Relevant job experience also considered in lieu of degree.
2. Experience with commercial RDBMS, such as Oracle and/or SQL Server.
3. Experience with developing in Microsoft Visual C# .NET.
4. Experience in a Windows-based environment using Microsoft products.
5. Knowledge of industry-standard software development lifecycle standards and practices.
Additional, Desired Background :
1. Experience with ArcGIS, ArcSDE and other ESRI products.
2. Experience in data modeling desirable.
3. Experience using FME desirable.
4. Working knowledge of Schneider Electric ArcFM.
5. Knowledge of electric, gas, water and wastewater utilities desirable.
6. Experience in system architecture Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining GIS systems, especially as it applies within an ArcSDE environment.
RAMTeCH Software Solutions offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including life insurance, health and dental insurance, tuition and training reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. For confidential consideration, qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to our Director of Professional Services, Lance Elroy: email@example.com, also call or send message/call to 208-761-4929.
Additional Job Details:
Employment Term: Full Time
Travel: Less than 15% on Average
Job Level: Entry to Mid-Level
Work Authorization: US Citizen
Work Location: Flexible