Digital Credence, Inc.
Software Development Engineer
Success Factors: This position requires a highly skilled and self-motivated individual who maintains high quality in his/her work while still meeting committed deadlines. S/he must be versatile with interests in software process, design, coding and testing. This individual will need to excel in a team environment and possess well-developed written and oral communication skills. General Purpose of the Job: The Software Developer works on a development team to design and develop product features in a Windows based environment to build high quality software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines, develops, and verifies product designs, conferring with other engineering personnel and resolving problems as required.
- Collaborates with members of interdisciplinary teams to implement and release high quality and reliable software product features.
- Follows Agile development processes and manages project and product data as required for long-range customer and product support.
- Compiles and relays information for customer training and support materials.
- May debug and develop solutions for product improvement.
- Any other duties assigned which are in the best interests of the company.
Education & Experience: Prefer Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience.
Technical Experience: Experience in One or all of the following:
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ on Microsoft Windows platform using Visual Studio, object-oriented design, multi-threaded Windows development, and TCP/IP network protocols.
- Windows Based Application or Web Based Applications
Location: Lexington, SC.
If Interested, Apply to: email@example.com