Tin Roof Software is a boutique Atlanta-based Software Services company that provides a blend of enterprise server and mobile development, as well as architecture and delivery based services. We work with both Fortune 500 companies and budding start-ups. Tin Roof offers the development and delivery expertise companies need to succeed and grow. Our software developers are top tier talent with skills in a wide range of technologies and industries.Tin Roof Software is seeking software developers to join our multi-platform engineering team in Atlanta. As a software developer at Tin Roof, you will join an agile team to design, implement, and deliver amazing applications directly to our clients. You will have the opportunity to develop for iOS and Android clients as well as server side applications while working with and learning from some of the best talent in the field.
- Analysis of new requirements both externally and internally.
- Designing components and defining external interfaces.
- Implementing part of a subsystem or complex components, including all supporting tests and documentation.
- Maintaining existing code as required and advocating for improvements.
- Leading reviews and ensuring high quality of development and test activities.
- Prioritizing a busy work schedule to meet tight deadlines.
- Keeping ahead of emerging technologies and giving beneficial input during technical discussions.
- Experienced developer with Android, iOS, or server software (Perl, Python, PHP, Java, Ruby, or others) experience.
- BS/Masters in Computer Science, software engineering, or equivalent experience.