Asset Management Technologies, Inc., a high energy, fast paced office located in Cornelius, NC is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer. Our company is the leading cloud based (SaaS) software provider to the Retail, Healthcare, University, Franchise and Corporate real estate markets. The application helps its clients manage their real estate assets, locations, lease administration, contracts, critical dates and documents all online. We provide consulting services including contract and lease abstraction, lease auditing, document scanning and indexing, project management and general consulting. The company's sole mission is to develop great real estate management software, make it simple, cost effective and accessible to everyone.
The Software Developer develops, modifies, and enhances application software to established programming languages, standards and specifications. The position ensures efficient operation in the development environment. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and installs both new programs/technologies, and makes changes to existing programs/technologies; contributes to the full software development life cycle; assists and supports others in the achievement of the company’s and/or department’s goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the definition of functional and technical requirements for application software.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance application software to established standards and specifications, using approved programming languages.
- Test application software to ensure accuracy, integrity and completeness to achieve desired results.
- Implement approved changes to application software using release procedures to maintain standards, correct problems, modify or enhance application function.
- Participate in the design and development of web-based reporting application
- Contribute to standards for application software design and development.
- Contribute to process improvement and workflow for software engineering.
- Prepare application software procedures and documentation for usage, operation, backup and recovery, problem resolution, shutdown and initialization.
- Perform detailed code reviews on all code changes
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform duties in compliance with quality and safety policies, procedures and programs.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards the company, management, other employees, and clients.
- Participate in assigned activities, assignments and projects to further elevate the company team spirit.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field
- A combination of education and work experience may be considered
Asset Management Technologies, Inc. offers a competitive rate of pay and benefit package. For more information about our company please visit our website at www.amtdirect.com. To apply for the position: please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 1, 2013.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.