SCANA is extending a posting for summer internships for a JUNIOR ANALYST Intern position for the summer. This position is ideally suited for students interested in the business & customer side of computing. This would be good for a computing major who prefers not want to be a programmer or in the hardware side, or for business or other majors who have strong analytical skills. Info is below on and on our website www.scana.com, job # 965880:
The primary responsibility of an Analyst Intern is to gather business requirements and analyze technical solutions needed to implement software development and technology projects/programs. The work creates efficiencies and adds value for customers in operations. Under direct supervision, responsibilities include:
- Work with client area and information systems to analyze business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provide technical assistance to the project team to identify, evaluate, design and specify systems and procedures.
- Defines business requirements and analyze project impacts.
- Prepare scope documents, system specifications and design recommendations for information system changes.
- Facilitate and understand data capture and tracking requirements defined by the business to improve information & business processes.
- Develop information systems test plan components and test scripts with client subject matter experts.
- Coordinate client user testing.
- Document and execute testing results.
Students will have the opportunity to gain exposure to strategies, tools and programs including Application Lifecycle Management, Agile, SQL, Clarity, and SharePoint
Students in computing, business, math, iit/MIS/CIS/other majors can apply for this position at www.scana.com , intern-analyst-junior, job #965880
Students must apply online for consideration prior to 3/22 (the date may still show as closing 3/8, but will be extended shortly). Please feel free to pass this information on to qualified students or post on your job boards.