Note: Conigent is based in NJ but will be launching a satellite office here in Columbia. They are looking to fill 1-2 positions.-- jmvidal.
In a nutshell, We (Conigent) are looking for an accomplished web application developer programming experience to further develop our Wodify application for the CrossFit Industry. Wodify is a digital whiteboard system that registers athletes for class, records WOD results and remembers past performance. Ideal candidates will works well under tight deadlines and have an eagerness to learn.
Why working for Conigent is a pretty sweet gig:
- We only hire talented folks who are real, who can make us laugh, and who quite frankly, pass the “Do I want to work with this person everyday” test.
- We love working together as a team, getting our hands dirty, and giving back to our community. We give each employee one additional day off per quarter above and beyond their vacation time to do something meaningful.
- Be a part of a growing start-up business with a great reputation and a passion for innovation and reinventing itself.
- We recognize that you not only take a job because it sound interesting and is a good fit, but you have to be able to grow too. We make sure that you are learning and growing in your position and map a plan to ensure we are doing everything we can to keep you happy working for us.
- Wodify is a flat organization and you work alongside everyone on the Wodify team including Wodify’s founder.
- Adults only! We don’t micro-manage. Everyone here is treated like a professional.
- We like to have fun: End the day early after a hard week and hang out, drink beers, and eat wings at the local pub with everyone from work or have impromptu lunches (boss’s treat) at the addictive juice and burrito bar across the street.
- Company pays for your CrossFit membership
- A typical day for us is driving to Boston, demoing Wodify, and working out with world class athletes at Reebok One.
If you are the right fit for the App Developer position you are probably:
- A BIG nerd
- Love techy gadgets
- Love taking crappy technology products and making them better
- Live in the greater Philadelphia area
- A solid developer with experience developing web applications.
You preferably like:
- Working start-up style
- Tech stuff
- Drinking beer and eating wings
- CrossFitting or are willing to become a Crossfitter
- Dressing casual
- Giving back to the community on company time
- Possess a work hard and play hard mentality
- Are sarcastic, like to make others laugh, and tease your co-workers (only in fun of course)
- Are creative and enjoy sitting and bouncing ideas off one another
- Are willing to pitch in wherever needed including taking out the trash (yes we said it!)
- Are humble and honest
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to use the subject "Developer" and your resume.
Salary Range: $50,000 (negotiable based on education and experience)
I appreciate any information or assistance you can provide us. I look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to reach out to me via phone if you would like to discuss this in further detail.
134 Kings Highway East, Suite B
Haddonfield, NJ 08033