Our Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer position job posting is below:
- Work collaboratively with project managers, technical leads, and architects to define and execute tests throughout the project lifecycle
- Take initiative and work across teams in an Agile environment
- Create, review, execute, and maintain test collateral: System Test Plans, System Test Procedure, test scripts and defect reports
- Conduct functional, system, integration, ad hoc, black and white box, browser compatibility, regression, performance/benchmarking, and stress/load tests. Document defects.
- Automate tests where appropriate (including researching and evaluating open source options)
- Verify that load, scalability, and performance requirements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) have been met
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Coordinate simultaneous test efforts across multiple development teams
- Provide knowledge regarding QA concepts, methodology, best process, tools and metrics
- Continuously re-evaluate test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities and project schedules
- Assess current projects to characterize QA needs and to identify areas of improvement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with QA Tools such as Selenium, JMeter, TestRail, SoapUI, Zephyr, and UI Automation
- Experience testing iOS, Android, and Web applications in addition to independent API testing
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and methodology, best practices, processes, tools, and metrics
- Data driven and sets clear, measurable quality goals for an organization
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodologies
- Quick learner who has a strong sense of proprietorship
We’re interested in hiring either a recent graduate or an intern in his/her senior year.
We’re looking to contract the QA Engineer for 2-3days a week.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Theron Marino / CTO
Theron@wurrly.com / +1 323 462 7800