Programmer (part-time) at USC Center for Digital Humanities (CDH).
The Center for Digital Humanities is a campus unit that builds software, databases and websites for scholarly uses by faculty, staff and students at USC. We also sponsor trainings and public events such as workshops and lectures on topics in digital humanities scholarship and computer and information science. CDH consists of a total of 7 people including faculty and staff.
- Undergraduate Computer Science major preferred
- Proficiency in Python preferred
- 3.0 GPA or higher preferred
- Recommendation of at least one CSE professor required
- 10-15 hours per week, starting immediately
- Hourly wage $12 per hour
- All applications will be considered, regardless of exact qualifications.
Colin F. Wilder, Associate Director
Center for Digital Humanities