I am looking for a computer programmer ( software programmer) for a web site( a social networking website) I would like to start building. I am looking for either a student who is seeking a Bachelors or masters in computer programming science and has plenty of work experience.
Please see the list of some basic requirement examples i am looking for the job are for the computer programmer to have
Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain and modify programs.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of company programming procedures and programming languages. Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports. Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications. Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes. Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications. Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications. Work with users requires interpersonal skills. This is normally acquired through a combination of a Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of programming experience.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive work using a computer. Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
Summer M. Abou-Rass email@example.com