Red3i is in the Digital and Email Marketing space. Though we are a boutique-style business with a small team, we have a long history and a sound financial position. We seek individuals who thrive in less-corporate environments and have a desire to stay with our team over the long-term. We are located in the Vista Area of downtown Columbia.
We are seeking an Applications Engineer to become an integral part of our small and growing team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs. We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated and independent. Ability and desire to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment is a big plus!
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with product owners to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Perform routine software maintenance
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or related field. Candidates that are about to graduate can also be considered for this position
- Familiarity with web applications development (bonus points if you know/have worked with PHP)
- Ability to write SQL queries that are simple to moderate in complexity. Previous experience in using MySQL or similar RDBMS for software applications development would be a plus
- Ability to work with XML, JSON, CSV and other data formats
- Comfortable with Linux Command Line Interface (CLI) and familiar with basic Linux commands
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- 2 years of previous experience in software development or web applications development using open source technologies and languages would be a plus but is not necessary
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Amit Palshikar at firstname.lastname@example.org