USC is developing an accreditation platform and data streaming application. We are seeking a core programmer with experience in PHP and MySQL to work closely with the faculty in charge of the platform. The programmer is expected to actively code and debug pseudocode developed by potential users. The tool will be hosted locally and security measures needs to be implemented.
- Code in PHP
- Setup MYSQL Databases
- Create safety mechanisms for database backup
- Work closely with faculty in charge of task
- Perform change management
- Create a CSS sheet for the tool interface
- Experienced programmer in PHP user management (login, security, logout…)
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience using GIT for management of website source code
This job is not entry level and 5 years of programming experience in PHP/MySQL is a must.
Assistant Professor | Aerospace Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing | Department of Mechanical Engineering | College of Engineering and Computing |University of South Carolina
Program Director | McNAIR Advance | Ronald E. McNAIR Center for Aerospace Innovation and Research | 1000 Catawba Street, Columbia, SC 29201 USA | +1 803 636 5370 | http://sc.edu/mcnair/