US Patriot Tactical is looking for a part-time, entry-level IT employee.
US Patriot supplies tactical gear internationally to the Department of Defense, Department of Energy and Law Enforcement agencies. Our office is located in Columbia, near the Riverbanks Zoo.
This position is to free our developer from day-to-day IT tasks and will act as a catch-all for various technical issues.
Flexible 15-20 hrs/week with the possibility of more hours.
- Strong technical support skills with an emphasis on Windows(XP, Vista, 7) and hardware
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Some understanding of client-server web applications
Experience with any of the following technologies a plus but not required:
Tasks will vary daily but include:
* Providing technical support to employees and website customers via telephone and email.
* Writing documentation
* Acting as liaison between consultants, technicians and vendors
* Generating and cleaning up HTML documents
Send Resumes to email@example.com