- Build and maintain complex financial models that incorporate a high level of proficiency in finance and technical knowledge.
- Research more efficient and effective ways to perform procedures in Excel and Access.
- Use entrepreneurial skills and think outside of the box to develop a new product. This includes researching forums, writing/editing macros, researching other literature and materials, possibly learning new code languages, etc.
- Develop automation of preparation of periodic deliverables.
- SQL Knowledge and experience
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) experience a plus
- Financial modeling and development
- Ability to handle complex financial and mathematical formulas and equations
- Work as a team, meets deadlines
- An advanced knowledge and in depth experience using Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Finance or Computer Science major candidate is preferred
- Banking experience/knowledge is a plus
Our team members enjoy a flexible, team environment with excellent compensation and benefits (http://www.elliottdavis.com/careers_benefits.aspx), limited travel, and on-going career learning. Along with individual career goals and training opportunities, your managers, shareholders and chosen coach support your success - because your development is an integral part of our overall business plan.