Euclid Innovations is a boutique IT consulting firm that focuses on innovative ways of undertaking business. Euclid Innovations has developed broad industry knowledge and technology expertise in three core areas: Technology Consulting, Business Consulting and Infrastructure Services. Currently, we are looking for graduates and experienced software developers who are technically proficient and have an excellent exposure to programming languages and databases.
Education: A Bachelors or a Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar field
Skills: The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Proficient knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, .NET (C#.NET/VB.NET).
- Strong knowledge of databases such as SQL, Pl/SQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong work ethic and effective interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects with competing demands to meet deadlines.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
After an initial phone screening, aptitude test and an interview, selected candidates will undergo extensive training for 4-6 weeks in .NET Technologies and Database concepts.
Interested candidates should submit their cover note and resumes to Lindsay.Matthy@euclidinnovations.com
Customer Relationship Manager
Euclid Innovations, Inc
212, South Tryon Street, Suite 1370
Charlotte NC 28202
NOTE: We are an E-verified employer. Referrals will be rewarded