**To apply, please click here: http://grnh.se/7gvj5y
Do you want to be involved in both BI Engineering and online marketing initiatives? This role will actively contribute to a critical CRM database.
- Deliver high quality, innovative database solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Develop ETL solutions for multiple source systems
- Develop, and support BI/CRM related database applications spanning multiple lines of business
- Collaborate effectively with developers, business analysts, and project managers to implement project deliverables
- Effectively work with business users to determine project requirements and issues
- Create and maintain technical documents
- BS. in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent (with a focus on data warehousing or big data solutions)
- 1+ year of experience in database development and ETL development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 development, including: T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Performance and tuning
- Experience with big data tools, such as: Hadoop, Spark, Storm
Why you’ll want to work here:
- Chance to work with top Technologist that previously were at other leading technology companies like Google, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- Technology isn’t the only area that rocks, everyone at LendingTree does!
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers across the United States. The work you’ll do here will matter.
More about LendingTree:
- We are a meritocracy, not bureaucracy
- Flat structure, very minimal oversight
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on your family vacation.)
- Great perks: $3 catered lunches Mon. - Thurs., free bagels every Fri., on site gym (employees are encouraged to workout during the day. “Is that true?" Yep.)
- Great benefits and good work life balance
LendingTree was founded by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. We’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process. We’re publicly traded (Nasdaq: TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear.
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to ask for the ball and run with it.