I hope you are well and Happy Friday. Again, I’m Leroy Clarke, college recruiter at JPMorganChase for the Technology Analyst Development Program. With that said, I’m still recruiting graduating College Seniors majoring in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Management Information Systems for the below career opportunity. If aware of interested students, please have them contact me with their updated resume by Wednesday, November 24th
Below/attached is the Full-time Technology Analyst Development Program description for reference.
NOTE: The hiring location for this analyst program opportunity is Delaware. Interested candidates should contact Leroy Clarke at Leroy.Clarke@jpmorgan.com
Corporate Technology Summer Internship Development Program
About JPMorgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Our Technology team identifies and implements technological solutions that anticipate client needs, while providing employees with the tools that make the firm a premier place to work. The overall mission of our IT specialists is to turn our applications, systems and infrastructure into a competitive advantage for the firm by coupling technological expertise with an understanding of our different strategic business visions.
Our Technology Analyst Development Program is designed to develop entry-level professionals throughout the firm and to prepare them for positions in Information Technology across the firm. The corporate function areas of our organization offer extensive lateral and upward mobility, and working with the different lines of business add yet another layer of opportunity. Analysts have the opportunity to work as an integral member of a technology team in one of our major business lines – Asset Management, Card Services, the Investment Bank, Retail Financial Services, and Treasury & Securities Services – or our Corporate Group.
Upon joining our two-year program, you will immediately begin working closely with internal clients to design, develop, test and maintain the technologies and applications essential to our firm’s success. This includes the opportunity to participate in several phases of a system’s development life cycle. Our concentrated program requires that you actively contribute to upgrading and improving the efficiency of our infrastructure that allows us to deliver products and services to our clients around the world. As an Analyst, you will gain hands-on knowledge by working alongside experienced professionals who oversee and manage the deployment of business-aligned technologies and infrastructure.
Program placement occurs in the following locations:
· Chicago, IL
· Columbus, OH
· Dallas, TX
· Houston, TX
· Newark / Wilmington, DE
· New York City Metro
· Syracuse, NY
· Tampa, FL
Roles and Responsibilities
These are the different opportunities that are available within the Technology Analyst Development Program:
· Application Developer: Translate business and technical requirements into applications or solutions; design and develop solutions for clients, working directly with traders and marketers; drive best practices with the possible move to Continuous Integration Testing (CIT); deliver new business products or enhance existing applications; learn the realities of real-time coding in an electronic trading environment and the development of a pricing system which requires up to 80 inputs to value a complex financial product
· Business Systems Analyst: Identify, assess, and record near-term business needs; analyze requirements; identify, recommend and articulate business needs priorities; advise on options, risks and costs versus benefits; assist with feasibility studies, design specifications, test analysis, and user training – right through final implementation; partner closely with other teams
· Infrastructure Engineer: Identify the latest technology solutions; select and implement products; provide production support; work hand in hand with project managers in delivering critical business-aligned technology projects; work on diverse array of technologies including Wintel, Unix Server and Database Systems Administration, Server and Desktop Operating Systems Support, Data and Voice Networking, Large Mid-Range and Mainframe Administration and Support, Batch Scheduling, Real-Time Fault Monitoring and Performing Tuning Technologies, Problem and Incident Mgmt
· Systems Support Engineer: Manage and monitor the applications and systems that are critical to our day-to-day operations and clients’ businesses; work with systems across the Front, Middle, or Back office on trading applications, investment or accounting platforms or other applications; proactively seek quality and efficiency improvements via configuration changes and management of the production environment; assist with quality assurance, test scripts and document defects; run maintenance procedures and take action based on analysis; respond to support calls
Training and Development
As an Analyst, you will begin your career with a multi-week technical training program. The comprehensive program will be project-based and will enable you to build skills as an integral member of the firm. Continuous training takes place in the classroom, virtually and on-the-job. An assigned Program Manager is also available to help guide you on your unique career path. Upon completing this program, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to advance your career.
Only those candidates who are highly motivated and eager to begin their career as a Technology Analyst within our financial services organization will be considered. Business and technical knowledge is required to succeed in the program. Other specific qualifications include:
· Expected graduation date ranging from December 2011 to June 2012
· A BA/BS degree, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or MIS is preferred
· Preferred GPA of 3.2+
· Previous related internship experience and/or other relevant experience is preferred
· Strong written/verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of C, C++, Java, C#, Visual Basic, SQL, networking and infrastructure and/or server administration
All candidates must have the eligibility to work permanently in the U.S.
For more information and to learn how to apply, visit jpmorgan.com/careers