Multi-site law firm seeks a qualified IT Specialist. Responsibilities include installation, maintenance and support of computers, printers, networking equipment and technology-related peripherals in a Windows networked environment. Duties also include assisting in the coordination of facility and building maintenance and repair. Shares in support on-call rotation. Excellent communication skills are a must. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have an Bachelor’s Degree in a technology or business-related discipline and at least 1 year related experience in end-user support (Internship is acceptable).
- Must have technical knowledge of advanced PC diagnostics and strong familiarity with the Windows desktop.
- At least 2 years of strong technical experience including providing PC support directly to the business client are required.
Must be proficient with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP, Vista & 7)
- Windows Active Directory
- Client-based email configuration
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Knowledge of DSL, cable, T1 and wireless internet connectivity
- Must work well independently
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Detail and customer-service oriented
Send salary requirements with application to email@example.com.