TM Floyd & Company is hiring an IT Project Assistant to join its corporate staff and provide project management support for multiple client accounts. Duties will include:
- Tracking projects to encompass tracking team progress with client deliverables
- Reviewing and analyzing resource expenses by project and client
- Reconciling weekly timesheets and status reports across multiple project teams and clients
- Developing internal procedures and applicable metrics
- Acting as liaison between the project teams and TMF management and corporate staff in relation to any exceptions, issues, and possible resolutions relating to deliverables, employee HR issues, and employee requests
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities will include:
- BS degree in computer science, business management, or a related field
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Current pursuit of a PMI certification or a strong interest in pursuing certification
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Project
- Above average analytical and math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be contacted. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills.
For nearly 40 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, long-term care coverage, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off.
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
Contact: TM Floyd & Company
Phone Number: (800) 780-1170
Business Email: email@example.com