HCL is driven by the passion of 90,000 professionals across the world. With Global Delivery Centers and offices in 29 countries, HCL provides a gamut of services t; hat include product engineering, custom and package applications, BPOs, IT infrastructure, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
For more information, please visit www.hcltech.com.
HCL America was established in 1989 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company has a broad footprint across the Americas: Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Washington (U.S.A); Toronto (Canada); São Paulo, São Leopoldo, and Curitiba (Brazil); and Guadalajara (Mexico).
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree in Computer Science or related; graduated in 2009-2012.
- Coding, troubleshooting, debugging and testing
Desired Candidate Profile
- Java/J2EE, Swings, struts, hibernate, core java, springs, JSP, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of WebServices, Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) & OOPS Concepts
- Knowledge on Front end graphical user interface design on JSP.
- Should have worked on Java/J2EE, JSP and SQl Server (or Oracle) as part of university project or course work.
- Coding and debugging applications.
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain standards compliance
To apply, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com (Krishna Kanna)
Associate Executive -Pre-Sales & Strategic Initiatives
Program Management Office (Global Delivery Centers)
HCL America Inc.
11000 Regency Parkway, Suite 10, Cary, NC 27518 USA
Office : +1 408 328 7832
Mobile : +1 978 325 1104
Fax: : +1 919 678 7581