Team IA has a full time opening for a software developer with strong analytical problem solving skills (also look for an internship position on jobmate)
• Experience with development using Microsoft technologies including VB.NET and/or C#.
• Familiarity with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
• Application architecture, design, and programming as per customer project specifications
• A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math or Science is strongly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Provide ongoing technical support for production systems; including troubleshooting, bug fixes, and code refactoring.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Must be self motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on multiple projects without frequent supervision.
• Ability to work effectively with clients and other management personnel
Please send a resume to Tommy Crutchfield at firstname.lastname@example.org