Benty, LLC is looking for a versatile Full-Stack Developer who has variety of skills. We are a small team and need somebody who can adapt through different phases of projects and can help us design, implement, test, and release our products from backend to frontend.
We’re looking for someone who has experience with at least 2 to 4 of the following:
Ruby/Ruby on Rails
iOS Development and/or Android Development
Have experience or familiarity with APIs
Have experience with an MVC web framework
Have experience with database design, implementation and/or management.
Have experience with Git and UNIX
Have setup and managed a web server or have dealt with web hosting in some way
Have setup and used a blogging platform (e.g. Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
Eye for Design/Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator
- You’ll work directly with the co-founders so your thoughts and opinions will be heard
- You’ll learn what its like to work for a small company.
- You’ll gain insight and experience selling a real product to real customers
- You’ll become even more versatile, learning everything that goes into a product from planning to releasing and selling
- You’ll be a vital part of our organization and will have the potential to grow into a senior position
- You’ll never stop learning!
Send your resume as well as any applicable links (e.g. Personal Website, Examples of Work and/or Github Account) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This job is not necessarily a full-time position. If you have the talent we’re looking for, we can be flexible with your schedule. Additionally, even if you don’t feel like you have the experience required for this position, apply anyway! We’re always looking for talented individuals who are willing to learn and work hard.