Are you interested in spending a summer like this: Pursuing extremely fun and cutting edge computing research involve Xbox360, Kinect, Android, iPhone,Search Engine, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Information security, Privacy ... Making big impacts on improving health care quality, reducing medical errors, and advancing biomedical research and development Living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a scenic city which boosts a wide variety of citywide fun, outstanding accommodations, eclectic shops, unique dining, and a variety of world class attractions, all within two hours driving distance to Atlanta, Knoxville, Nashville, and Birmingham.
- stipends ($4,500 for the 9 week period)
- travel allowance (up to $500)
- full housing and meal allowance are offered
- professional conference travel support (up to $1,000)
- social activities and field trips
- career mentoring on resume, interview skills, industry/academic career, graduate school application
- optional research/financial support during the subsequent Fall and Spring semesters
National Science Foundation REU Site: Research on Biomedical Informatics The online application is now available!
For more details, please check the enclosed flyer or visit the website at http://impact.utc.edu/reu.