The Center for Digital Humanities at USC is searching for a CSE Graduate Assistant, beginning as early as May.
CDH works with USC faculty and students to build innovative digital projects that help research and teaching in the humanities. Examples of our projects can be found here (for instance, Paragon, Database of Classical Scholars, Van Gogh - The Life). We also sponsor trainings in digital methods useful to humanists such as XSLT, ArcGIS and web design.
- either Master's student or PhD student
- tuition paid for
- competitive graduate stipend
- 20 hours per week, spring and fall semester
- ideal candidate will work at CDH for a two-year period, providing project continuity
- knowledge of Python and Mac OS or Android tablet programming preferred
If interested, please contact Colin Wilder directly at email@example.com. Recommendation of one CSE professor will be required as part of selection process.