Auto Requisition ID 4036BR
Senior Database Report Writer/Analyst
- Creates database reports based on the needs of end users.
- Retrieves and manipulates data using various data manipulation and extraction techniques.
- Analyzes current reporting methodologies.
- Associate degree in any major
- Or two years of experience working with database, mainframe or spreadsheet applications
Required Work Experience
- Three years of experience working with database, mainframe or spreadsheet applications
- Three years of experience with Easytrieve, DB2, SQL or similar programs (may be concurrent)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong computer experience with solid background using spreadsheet and database applications
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good organizational, analytical, customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of mathematical or statistical concepts
- Ability to comprehend the differences among dataset types
- Advanced skills in word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Ability to use standard office equipment, including computer, phone, fax machine, printer, copier, etc.
Those interested can either go to the following link:
Or go to http://www.southcarolinablues.com/, navigate to careers and search for the job ID 4036BR.