We are looking for a qualified candidate to support our Information Technology Department. Your main responsibility will be to assist with the set up and management of enrollment and benefit administration systems for clients.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Analyze client-defined business rules and configure software system appropriately
- Work closely with HR Managers, brokers, and Account Managers to set up online implementation of benefit plans, voluntary products, and employee data
- Compile employee census information and prepare it for upload
- Prioritize and manage multiple cases simultaneously so that client satisfaction is maintained
- Provide guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies
- Consistently and accurately test all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules and client requirements to support high levels of customer satisfaction
- Balance competing priorities and multiple projects
- Provide data management services for clients and carriers
- Assist with file audits and managing discrepancies
- Consistently maintain security and confidentiality of all client data per company policy and HIPAA requirements.
- Work effectively with frequent interruptions.
Job Skills Required:
- Selerix BenSelect experience highly preferred
- Benefits Administration experience highly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows and general PC technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
- Ability to balance competing priorities on multiple projects, excellent project management skills
Job Type: Full-time