STUDENT/CO-OP APPLICATION DEVELOPER POSITION is available in the Information Systems Department of SCANA. Ideal candidate is a sophomore or junior pursuing a major or minor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or a related degree with these additional qualifications:
- Must have a cumulative 2.50 GPA or higher
- Must have transportation (students are required to work on site in our Cayce location)
- Must be able to work 15-25 hours during the work week. Weekend hours are not available.
- Must take and pass a Programmer Aptitude Test
- Coursework or experience with any of the following will be considered a plus: object oriented programming, SQL, VB .NET, C++, C#, ASP.NET, perl, database design, data synchronization, server administration, general networking. A solid working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is preferable.
- Successful candidates have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and customer service skills, and are self motivated to learn new languages, platforms, and technologies with minimal guidance.
Interested students can Apply online at www.scana.com, job #964233