This individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
*Perform duties in the capacity of Tools Administrator and Build Manager for use across multiple projects.
* Develop and maintain code versioning, branching and merging INCLUDING maintaining multiple active branches and database versions at the same time while keeping source code and database schema synchronized.
*Support the definition and implementation of required customization effort of the Application Lifecycle Management platform; including workflow management.
*Monitor the tools performing troubleshooting, tool integration, and problem resolution.
*Collaboration on Build/Release Management activities within the Systems Engineering Technical CM group responsible for ensuring that the correct software products are delivered to multiple demonstrations, integration, and test environments in a reliable and repeatable manner.
* Evaluates, selects and administers organization-wide automated tools pertaining to Configuration and Change Control and Build and Release Management.
* Implements Configuration and Change Management practices, standards and tools for use in development and maintenance projects.
Primary Qualifications (candidate must possess to be considered):
* Associates or B.S Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience required.
* 3+ years in a Software Configuration Manager
* 1+ years experience with IBM Rational Jazz Platform OR 2+ years experience with TeamForge combined with open source Application Lifecycle Management tools and equivalent experience working with other version control/configuration management tools.
*Minimum of three to five years working in configuration management of software systems including COTS components that are configured and custom components that are built from configuration-controlled source
* Experience with process automation using scripting languages.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with developers, QA teams, and functional managers
* Establish standard configuration management processes and procedures for version control, build and release management, CM audit reports, configuration identification and control, software product baselines and change management.
* Develop and manage systems of recovery for the code sources of the current and previous versions of software artifacts.
* Conduct functional and physical configuration audits as needed.
* Verify the completeness and accuracy of release libraries and documentation before implementation.
In addition, SPARC currently has the following positions open:
Sr. Software Developer
Sr. Contracts Administrator
If you or someone you may know is interested in any of these positions please contact :
Senior Human Resources Manager
3950 Faber Place Drive
North Charleston, SC 29407
email@example.com | www.sparcedge.com