The Center for Digital Humanities ( http://sc.edu/digitalhumanities ) is looking for self-motivated and energetic undergraduate collaborators who are interested in being part of development teams working on major academic digital projects such as the Carlyle Letters Online (tundra.csd.sc.edu/clo). See our website for more examples of CDH projects.
- Pay is $12/hr
- Must be able to work 10 hrs/wk
- Must be willing to work hours between 9-5
- Must be willing to work at on-campus office location
Preferred qualifications (not required):
- Successful completion of CSCE 145, 146, and 240
- Proficient in at least one programming language, preferably Python
- 3-4 semesters remaining before graduation
Relevant areas of interest/experience:
- Python, Django
- XML, XSLT
- Docker containers
Interested applicants should send a brief introductory email with resume to John
Knox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately.