Rated as one of the Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S., the heart of LMC is our 557 bed modern state-of-the-art facility. Winning the prestigious, "Summit Award" from Press Ganey for outstanding patient satisfaction, "Consumer Choice Award" from the National Research Corporation, all contributing to our reputation for giving our patients the highest quality care. Lexington Medical Center was voted one of South Carolina’s “Best Places to Work” for 2019!
We are located in heart of the Midlands, right outside of Columbia, SC, and one of the most successful integrated healthcare systems in the Southeast. As the third largest employer in the Midlands, we invite you to be a part of our ongoing success and join our LMC Family.
Under the direction of the Director of Decision Support this individual will create and facilitate the adoption of advance analytics applications by delivering high quality analytic dashboards and reports to address specific data needs using business intelligence tools. The role includes data modeling, application design, and application development to deliver effective analytics using visual displays of performance data. The application design process requires an advance understanding of healthcare workflows and healthcare data to translate role-based use cases into actionable analytics solutions. This individual will work with the customer to ensure they know how to use the data application to enable performance improvement. The Developer will also be responsible for the extraction/translation/load of data, quality assurance of the application configuration, and product documentation.
Minimum Education: A Bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology
Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing and building analytic dashboards and reports using Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Qlik, TIBCO Spotfire, Power BI etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds analytic dashboards and reports to support internal and external analytic needs
- Writes queries and stored procedures, builds tables and optimizes database operations
- Analyzes and translates business requirements and specifications into technical design
- Works with vendor support to address platform issues or limitations
- Logs change requests and issues related to dashboard/report enhancements and modifications
- Documents and maintains dashboard and report solutions
- Assist with audits and data validation activities to promote and ensure data accuracy and quality
- Participates in Data modeling and data element, calculation, metric and statistical definitions
- Performs all other duties as assigned by authorized personnel or as required in an emergency
Workforce Coordinator - Human Resources
(803) 936-7215 Office
Lexington Medical Center
2720 Sunset Boulevard
West Columbia, SC 29169