Looking for an IT career after college and not sure where to start? BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina has the answer, and it's our Entry Level Training Program. WE WILL TRAIN YOU WHILE WE PAY YOU!! If you are interested or anyone you know, please feel free to apply on the link below or reach out to me for assistance.
- Did you know BlueCross is a technology company with a staff of over 2,000 IT professionals?
- Did you know that BlueCross' data center is ranked in the top 2.5% globally by IBM?
- Did you know BlueCross has an IT training program designed for your success?
- BlueCross has been hiring and teaching recent IT college graduates our applications, systems, methodologies, and processes since 1997.
- Minimum requirement is a four-year degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related IT field.
- Apply now if graduating by May 2016. We prefer a GPA of 2.6 or better.
- Positions are located in Columbia, SC. Training focuses on application development, systems support, or network infrastructure.
We would hire you as a permanent employee of BlueCross with full benefits and train you to be an Applications Developer, an infrastructure guru, or the person who supports our systems. The PAID classes run for 4 to 5 months, depending on the track, and that’s when the real fun starts!
It is a great program, and we're looking for people who want to build a career with us. If you or someone you know might be interested, please apply using the link below.