We know you’ve enjoyed your education at USC and have learned a lot. We know you’d like to stay in Columbia SC!
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina has the perfect opportunity for you:
- Each year BlueCross hires 10-25 IT college graduates for their IT training program called ELTP (Entry-Level Training Program). The purpose of our IT training program is to provide you a firm foundation in our applications, systems, methodologies and processes. BlueCross BlueShield of SC has been in business since 1946. We know you can have a successful career with us! Careers start on May 26th, 2015.
There are four areas or tracks of IT training you can choose from:
- Application Development with our Host systems: 10 openings in this track.
- Application Development with our Presentation Application Systems: 4 openings in this track.
- Systems Support: 2 opening in this track.
- Network Infrastructure: 5 openings in this track.
Please contact Barbara Eppink. Email: Barbara.Eppink@bcbssc.com