We at 52inc are looking for someone interested in a part or full time job as a Java developer to primarily work in server side developments, but also to eventually assist me in Android development. Here is a rundown of about what we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of Java(1.7+) and OO development.
- Some SQL/Database experience, primarily in MySQL and SQL Server (There is some leeway on this, but It’s a huge plus)
- Linux/UNIX experience
- Basic understanding of REST/Building APIs (Again, there is some leeway as we can always teach someone)
- Version Control (SVN or GIT)
- Android Experience
- Knowledge of the Gradle build system
- IntelliJ IDEA or Android Studio experience
- Basic understanding of MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Basic understanding of Dependency Injection (Guice or Dagger)
- Unit Testing
This is great opportunity for anyone looking to work at a small company that is constantly growing and providing great opportunities for developers who want to start building their careers. If anyone is interested in meeting/checking us out then they are more than welcome to come by our office, located in the USC Tech Incubator at 1225 Laurel St. Suite 224, and ask us questions.
Drew Heavner firstname.lastname@example.org