Departmental Forms and Handouts

Computer Science and Engineering


Request for Course Substitution

This form is submitted when you want to replace a course required in your program of study by another course. The CSE department has no authority to replace courses specifically required by the college or university, such as ENGL 101 and 102, foreign languages, or a fine arts course.

Request for Prerequisite Waiver

This form is submitted when you want to take a CSCE course for which you have not met the required prerequisites with an appropriate grade. Note that a grade of C is required in all of your CSCE courses and some non-CSCE courses.