The Department of Computer Science at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro invites applicants for a non-tenure-track teaching position (Lecturer or Visiting Faculty), available for the 2018-2019 academic year, to meet the teaching needs in our rapidly growing and vibrant Computer Science program. We are interested in both applicants with an interest in teaching long-term, and those looking to build some teaching experience in a one year appointment.
You are here
My name is Brittney Garrison and I am the Campus Recruitment Lead at Capgemini. As you know, we are still looking for local talent in the Columbia, SC area. Hence, I would like to post the attached job descriptions on the CS and Engineering job board.
Note: We are primarily looking for the following skills:
- Cloud Integration/MuleSoft Developer
- Cloud Native Developer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Developer
To increase diversity in computing, the Department of Computer Science and Engineering joined together with the BRAID group, to obtain funding to support diversity projects including send students to attend the Grace Hopper Celebrations of Women in Computing and the Tapia conference for diversity in computing.
CyberTruck Challenge – please see attached PDF describing event and the communications protocol document.
- Dates: June 10th – 15th.
- Students sought: college – about half are seeking advanced degrees
- Travel covered?: Yes
- Enrollment process: send me an email or go to www.cybertruckchallenge.org
- Partial week attendance possible?: No
- Room and board covered?: Yes
- Real Trucks?: Yes
- We can hack them?: Yes
- Military people and vehicles present?: Yes
- We can hack them?: qualified participants can – they have to be “OK’d” through TARDEC to access the military vehicles, though.